The money you have paid is yours, and can be returned to you in time. And, for the sake of our small team, we are going to ask for help from you to leave as much as you can on account for future use. For families that are able to leave funds with us, you will stay connected to camp – in person – through the summer and fall.
Later in the week, you will receive an email with your specific account information and a link to a form on how to make your choice. Rollover and refund requests cannot be accepted by email or phone.
Lean By Nature, Even Leaner Now
For a camp our size, we run a lean team. Our goal is to keep our great team intact and there for you. Here are some of our plans:
- Tommy is taking a 100% pay cut after the PPP runs out.
- Tom, Krista, Abbie have agreed to 35% pay cuts after the PPP runs out.
- We are securing Payroll Protection Plan (PPP) funding and deferred mortgage payments – done! (Thank you, FirstBank in South Boulder!)
- We will continue to handle all of our own property maintenance.
- We are negotiating with vendors, including:
- insurance (reductions to reflect this year’s changes)
Join The Re-Enrollment Club
By leaving at least your $600 deposit on account for 2021, you will help us keep our year-round team intact as we prepare for fall programs and next summer. Best of all, your family wont miss out on:
- Automatic enrollment in the session of your choice for 2021
- Priority access to fall family camps and kids camp weekends (new!)
- Special access to a video series, featuring directors and staff leading skits, songs, and campfires
- Live & participatory Wednesday Night Embers events online with our leadership team and village directors
- The chance to submit ‘text keylogs’ for online Friday keylog ceremonies
- The chance to sign up for real life family activities at camp with Re-Enrollment+
… and if $600 is too much, just call us – we want you to stick with us!
Help us even more with these add-ons! As things open up slowly, you’ll have private access to our camp property and personalized programs with staff – and you set the price!
- May: connect over Zoom with Tommy (stories), Tom (music), Krista (crafts), Abbie (nature), Josh (D&D), and more, in individual sessions.
- June/July: take off your mask and get away from the crowds with private hiking or fishing with your family – at camp!
- July/August/September: get out and play with supervised activities! On the lake: canoeing, kayaking, SUP. On land: archery, rock climbing, woodworking. Or go even bigger by renting our backpacking gear, hiring our fly-fishing guide for instruction on the lake, or camping right on property.
Looking for a Full Refund
We get it – times are uncertain for everyone. We will work out a repayment schedule with you, and keep you in the loop about CGL happenings.