DATES & RATES
2022 Summer Camp Registration and Availability
Session 1: Monday, June 20 – Saturday, July 9
Session 2: Monday, July 11 – Saturday, July 30
Mini Camp: Monday, August 1 – Saturday, August 6
2022 Session Overview
• Session 1 and Session 2 (20 Day Sessions) are for campers who have completed 2nd-9th grades
• Mini Camp is for first time campers who have completed 1st-4th grades.
• A Counselor-in-Training program for campers have completed 10th grade will be offered during Session 1 & Session 2.
• Camp fees are inclusive of ALL activities, housing, food, and programming
• Campers also receive a Nalgene water bottle and t-shirt with the camp logo
• All camp sessions start on a Monday afternoon and end on a Saturday morning.
• Financial aid is available, please call for an application.