DATES & RATES
2021 Summer Camp Registration and Availability
Session 1: Monday, June 21 – Saturday, July 10
Session 2: Monday, July 12 – Saturday, July 31
20-Day Session Price: $3,975
• Boys & Girls who have completed 2nd – 10th grades are eligible for camp
• Deposit: $900 / enrolled session
• All camp sessions are 20 Days in length
• Camp fees are inclusive of ALL activities, housing, food, and programming
• Campers also receive a Nalgene water bottle and t-shirt with the camp logo
• All camp sessions start on a Monday afternoon and end on a Saturday morning.
• Financial aid is available, please call.
• Super ‘Duper’ Early Bird: $200 – one per family, expires November 13th.
• Returning Family: $200 – one per family
• Sibling Discount: $200 for each additional sibling
• Referral Discount: $100 – for BOTH referring & referred families
Payments & Refund Policies:
• Deposit with Registration: $900, Refundable for 14 days
• Second Installment due by, February 15th: $900, Refundable until February 28th, 2021
• Final Installment due by, April 1st: Remaining Balance, Refundable until April 30, 2021
Current COVID Refund Policies:
• COVID Exposure or Positive Test PRIOR to the Start of the Session: If your camper has a known exposure to COVID or a positive COVID test within 14 days of the start of their session, we will refund 50% of your payments and keep 50% on account for future summers.
• If WE Cancel All or Part of a Session due to COVID: We will refund the unused portion up to 100%.
• Trip Insurance: We will NOT be offering trip insurance. In our experience, it’s mostly a scam. If we are unable to run a session of camp in 2021 due to COVID, we will do our best to make you whole, as we did for families in 2020.
Camper Ages, Grades, and Villages
• Junior Village: Campers currently in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th-graders
• Intermediate Village: currently 5th and 6th graders
• Senior Village: Campers currently 7th – 10th graders