- Camp Granite Lake is for boys & girls who have completed 2nd through 10th grade
- We are conveniently located just 45 minutes from Denver & 30 minutes from Boulder
- Campers from all around the country, including Florida, Maryland, Connecticut, Virginia, Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, and California attend.
- Sessions cost $3975, and that includes everything: programs, activities, food, accompanied transfer to- and from- Denver International Airport, and things like stamps or toothpaste (if they forget or lose them!)
- Lake activities: canoeing, kayaking, sailing, fishing, stand-up paddle boarding
- Land-based activities: archery, climbing, disc golf, nature & ecology, hiking, backpacking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Arts activities: crafts, music, dance, ceramics, theater