20-Day Traditional Session
Our Flagship 20-Day Long Program
- Who: Campers who are currently in 2nd – 9th grades during the 2022-23 school year from around the country, with a few international campers. We enroll around 150 campers per session.
- When: Two sessions:
- Session 1: Monday, June 19th – Saturday July 8th, 2023
- Session 2: Monday, July 10th – Saturday July 29th, 2023
- What: Almost three weeks of making friends, living together, connecting with nature, and getting off screens.
- Why: Unplug and re-connect with people and nature in a small, kind community while doing amazing activities in the mountains.
- How: Enroll here.
- Price: $4,475. Price is fully inclusive, including all activities and equipment, a CGL t-shirt and Nalgene water bottle, linens/bedding, weekly laundry, food and snacks and airport transportation (if required).
Slow Down For Summer
In a world that is increasingly fast-paced and screen based, kids need a place to just slow down for a bit. Where they’re able to build close, in-person friendships, take in the beauty of the natural world, and be surrounded by role models who are committed to their growth and development.
Authentic In-Person Connection
During our 3-week sessions, campers live in a supportive, un-plugged community, where they are given the autonomy to choose their own activities, the opportunity to connect with people and nature, and live with peers and counselors, who are committed to their social and emotional growth.
The 3-week length allows the time for campers to build a strong sense of self, and understand their personal responsibility to their cabin and the camp community as a whole. They develop greater social awareness and acceptance of differences through interactions with peers of various backgrounds and abilities.
Play and Have Fun!
Campers have time each day to make independent choices on unstructured play, which provides a foundation for more confident, self-directed children, who are resilient and excited to take on new challenges!
Each of our sessions have approximately 150 campers, and we employ more than 50 highly vetted and well-trained counselors and directors, ensuring that campers get the attention and TLC they need during the session.