1. Response Time: We will confirm your spot(s), or place you on a wait list, within four business days..
2. Payments & Discounts: If there is space, we will charge your credit card or bank account (eCheck) $600 per camper for a deposit. Credit card payments will incur a 2% service fee. eChecks have no service fee. View our Rates, Dates Discounts and Cancellation Policies.
3. Pre-Enrollment Check-In: New Traditional Session families will be asked to schedule a 15-minute zoom meeting with a Director to discuss camp policies, culture, and life at camp before enrollment is complete.
4. Flexibility, Please: Even though COVID seems like a thing of the past, if something changes significantly and CDPHE or Jefferson County Public Health institute new rules, we may need to alter our current plans before summer. While highly unlikely at this point, we will keep you informed and work with you.
We recognize that families of fully immunized children may choose not to get Covid vaccinations for their children. While current Covid vaccines continue to provide strong protection against severe disease, their ability to prevent infection has been greatly diminished by the current Covid variants.
We very strongly recommend campers be up-to-date on Covid vaccines at the start of camp, but will not be requiring Covid vaccination for campers in 2024. (All staff members will still be required to be up-to-date with their Covid vaccines).
Depending on the nature of the Covid situation, we may still require the following:
As special diets get more complex, we need parents and campers to understand what the camp kitchen can serve.
Please note: We can accommodate some special diets and allergies, but not all of them. Limitations are listed below.
- Most of our meals have animal-based proteins (eggs, chicken, beef, for example) and dairy (milk). We offer a salad bar for campers with special diets (and sometimes for everyone).
- Vegetarians (for example: no meat, no red-meat, no fish) will have the ability to skip the animal-based protein, have access to a salad bar, or be offered the vegan option for that meal.
- At meals where dairy is a core ingredient and can't be served separately, dairy-free campers may be offered the vegan option.
- Vegan options are available.
- Campers who are gluten-free will be informed of the gluten-containing foods to avoid, and may have access to a salad bar or gluten-free option.
If any of the following are true, please contact us before filling out this application:
- Sessions 1 & 2 are for campers in 2nd-9th grade in the 2023-24 school year.
- Mini-Camp is ONLY for first time campers in 1st - 4th grade in the 2023-24 school year, OR for campers in 2nd grade who attended mini-camp last summer.
- Credit Card: Mastercard, VISA, American Express. Each transaction comes with a =2% credit card surcharge.
- eCheck: Use checking account routing and account numbers. eChecks have no surcharge.
Confirmation of Space: No charges will be made to credit cards until we confirm that we have space. We will reach out if we need to place your camper on a wait list.
Flexible Payment Schedule:
- Deposit with Registration: $600/session, non-refundable
- You may choose the number of months over which you’d like to pay, the month you’d like to start on. Accounts are charged on the second Wednesday of the month. Payments will be evenly divided over those months
- At least one installment must be made by the end of January.
- All payments must be complete before the start of your campers session.
- If you choose to cancel, payments are refundable for 30 days after they are charged, except the initial deposit, which is non-refundable.
Discounts: We will apply all discounts (early bird, referral, sibling, returning family) to your account "by hand" after you submit this form. We will send you a statement within a week.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, or use another method of payment, please email email@example.com.